We assume that you are comfortable with 95% of your day-to-day negotiations. Common and sensible communication patterns apply to these types of negotiations. These 95% of negotiations will not be the topic of our events. In our events, we will discuss and train for the remaining 5%.
The Advanced Negotiator certification course gives you the ability to control difficult negotiation processes, to deliberately create deadlocks, and to lead strategically and tactically difficult negotiations.
You will be able to lead to success even the most difficult negotiation.
The Advanced Negotiator certification consists of three modules that build on one another. Before attending the first module, you will take an online test to analyse your negotiation profile. This profile forms the basis for your development guideline for difficult negotiations. This guideline provides you with a solid departure point for your learning and development goals.
In between the events you will have the opportunity to analyse your strengths and potential with the help of various testing methods. Based on the individual test results, we will develop your individual negotiation guideline and fine-tune it during the presence-based phases. Through coordinated learning partnerships you will be able to build best-practice sharing and to directly apply them in the upcoming difficult negotiations.
The individual modules will be taught interactively, with both realistic role play including video analysis and the use of state-of-the-art learning technologies to ensure high-yield learning before, during and after the Advanced Negotiator certification.
Your personal iPad with all your individual documentation and apps will be your constant companion during the certification process. You have access to all relevant information at any time and are in direct contact with our institute.
Together with you we will ensure that the expertise we teach you can be applied successfully in your own negotiation cases. You benefit from the current results of our research activity and from our mentoring of difficult negotiation cases.
Before you complete the Advanced Negotiator certification, we will test your learning goals to make sure that all your expectations and individual requirements for your certification are met.
The Registration for the Advanced Negotiator can be taken online via the Registration Form or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EUR 9,500 (plus VAT) (CHF 12,000), including
In addition, you will become a member in our Negotiation Excellence. You will be invited periodically to attend exclusive events and discussion forums and become part of a unique community.
Please note that it is also possible to book the elements individually.
(Mentoring in between the elements is provided by an negotiation expert of the Schranner Negotiation Institute.)