We assume that you are comfortable with 95% of your day-to-day negotiations. Common and sensible communication patterns apply to these types of negotiations. These 95% of negotiations will not be the topic of our seminars. In our seminar program, we will discuss and train for the remaining 5%.
You must lead difficult negotiations and sense that you cannot handle all possible scenarios. Aggressive, unfair, and dominant negotiation partners make it difficult for you, and you can’t really get your point across. You are
a good win-win negotiator, and you are familiar with the fundamentals of communication.
This Certified Negotiator certification is the first step to handling difficult negotiations. You will learn how to master difficult situations and to lead tough negotiations.
You will know how to prevail, how to deal with aggressiveness, and to negotiate with confidence and authenticity.
The Certified Negotiator certification consists of content elements that build on one another. Before the first element, you will have the opportunity to send us your goals and expectations so that we can integrate those into our seminars..
Several testing procedures during and in between the seminars support your individual learning success. Through coordinated learning partnerships you will be able to build best-practice sharing and to directly apply your knowledge in the difficult negotiations ahead of you.
The seminar elements are taught interactively. Many realistic exercises and state-of-the-art learning technology ensure high-yield knowledge before, during and after your Certified Negotiator certification.
Your personal iPad with all your individual documentation and apps will be your constant companion during the certification process. You have access to all relevant information at any time and are in direct contact with our institute.
Together with you we will ensure that the expertise we teach you can be applied successfully in your own negotiation cases. You benefit from the current results of our research activity and from our mentoring of difficult negotiation cases.
We will verify your learning goals periodically, and at the end of this course series, you will complete the Certified Negotiator certification with a final exam.
EUR 5,000 (plus VAT) (6.200,- CHF) including