You will learn the principles of difficult negotiation and will find out how to control yourself and your negotiation partner.
- Goal – Strategy – Tactic
- Definitions for your goals in difficult negotiations
- Strategic vs. intuitive negotiation
- 10 successful negotiation techniques
- The affective phase at the beginning of the negotiation
- Dealing with unjustified demands
- What should you do with threats?
- Analysing the negotiation partner
- Analyse the motives behind the positions
- Police and FBI negotiation tactics
- Why your negotiation partner needs to win
- Leading the negotiation
- Negotiating with irrational partners
- Proper behaviour during a stress situation
- Stabilise the negotiation partner
- Set up your own team following FBI rules
- Negotiating with groups
- The role of an executive
- Resolving a deadlock
- Warning vs. threat
- Commonalities vs. opposites
- The fire-fighter uniform
- Settlement or break-off
- Written formulations for the agreement
- Breaking off? If yes, how?
- The 5 ways out of a deadlock
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers responsible for high-stakes negotiations.
- German Munich Vienna Zurich
- English New York London Hong Kong