This seminar focuses on conducting difficult negotiations at the highest level. You gain insight into how negotiation processes are controlled.
You will learn how to avoid the most costly mistakes in difficult negotiations and how to lead the most difficult negotiations to success.
- Mistake no. 1 | The main goal is a win-win agreement
- Mistake no. 2 | It is critical to prepare the contents well
- Mistake no. 3 | Our company is prepared for escalation
- Mistake no. 4 | We must make things clear from an early stage<
- Mistake no. 5 | We have the power / we are powerless
- Mistake no. 6 | Negotiating is an intuitive matter
- Mistake no. 7 | Avoiding deadlocks
Who should attend?
Prerequisite for attending this program is the prior participation in “Negotiations on the edge – strategy and tactic”
- German Munich Vienna Zurich
- English New York London Hong Kong