Europeans often misinterpret the American way of negotiating. The US seem familiar and less exotic than Arab or Asian countries. This misunderstanding leads to incorrect preparation and inappropriate behavior during conflict.
Who should attend
Anyone negotiating in the USA or with American partners
You will learn the most important negotiation tactics and the correct behavior in a conflict.
- Separating people from issues
- Signals for the start of the negotiation
- Why there is no tie in American sports
- Negotiation terms from sports and military
- Recognizing warning signs
- How to behave correctly in a conflict
“He who does not set off acting on equal footing has already lost.”