Europeans often misinterpret the U.S. American way of negotiating. The USA seems familiar and less exotic than Arab or Asian countries. This misunderstanding leads to incorrect preparation and incorrect behavior during conflict.
Who should attend
Anyone negotiating in the USA or with American partners
You will know the most important negotiation tactics and the correct behavior in a conflict.
- Separate people and issues
- Signals for the start of the negotiation
- Why there is no tie in American sports
- Negotiation terms from sports and military
- Recognize warning signs
- How to behave correctly in a conflict
“Who does not set off acting on equal ground has already lost.”