The Schranner Negotiation Institute is the international negotiation authority, and global leader in cutting edge negotiation best practice and application.
As an organization, we have five core capabilities through which we support our clients and partners at every stage of their negotiations:
1. Executive Education – Trainings, open workshops, in-house workshops, virtual negotiation courses, and customized programs tailored to unique individual and organizational requirements.
2. Management Consulting – Strategic initiatives designed to support organization transformation programs, people development programs, mergers, acquisitions, restructuring and business optimization projects.
3. Active Deal Advisory – Real-time support of current negotiations to manage and maneuver the toughest negotiations
4. Insights – Research, analytics, insights, and practice and procedural development in cooperation with leading global think thanks and institutional partners such as Columbia University (New York City) and ETH Zurich (Zurich)
5. Conferences – Worldwide events designed to create a global negotiation community sharing knowledge, best practices, innovations, and cutting edge negotiation concepts and insights.
With offices in Zurich, New York City, Dubai, and Hong Kong, the Schranner Negotiation Institute is the only firm offering a global presence, a local footprint, and a faculty of international experts able to support the toughest negotiations in the world.