STRUCTURED NEGOTIATIONS. BETTER RESULTS.
Most companies are not prepared for a complete escalation within negotiations. Often employees negotiate without guidance, this leads to long and confusing negotiations with unfavorable results.
This program is designed for negotiation experts, selected to empower their company`s negotiation performance. Implementing a CNO Office is an important add-on to your company`s organizational structure in order to achieve better negotiation results.
THE ROLE OF CHIEF NEGOTIATION OFFICERS
CNOs do have essentially two tasks within an organisation. First a CNO acts as internal negotiation consultant. CNOs shape the company`s negotiation strategy together with the top management. They assure a structured , effective negotiation process, leading to better deals.
FOR CNO CANDIDATES:
- Confidence on negotiation strategy development and tactics execution
- Confidence on guiding negotiations and avoiding unmanaged stakeholder interventions
- Visibility and Credibility to shape the internal negotiation strategy
- Exclusive Certification for Career advancement
- Exchange with a global negotiation network
FOR THE CORPORATION:
- Professional preparationof difficult negotiations
- Clarity and stability when it gets tough
- Negotiation Office as single point of contact
- Workshops hosted by your own team leaders to multiply the knowledge
- Immediate return on investment in negotiations
WHO SHOULD BE TRAINED AS CHIEF NEGOTIATION OFFICER?
A CNO needs strong negotiation skils and a proven track record of successful negotiations. Further a strong internal network and excellent people skills are important for succeeding in this role.
Knowledge of Schranner Negotiation Institute methods and terminology is important. The Advanced Negotiator certification is a prepreqquistes for attending the CNO training.
Implementing the cno role:
- Set up a “Negotiation Office“
- Implement a company-wide negotiation strategy
- Prepare a “Negotiation Playbook®”
- Regularly exchange with our institute
- Plan the internal workshops
The use of all copyrighted documents is subject to a separate licence agreement. We shall be happy to send you detailed information.
HOW DOES THE TRAINING LOOK LIKE?
Three Days of Negotiation Excellence:
- Negotiation strategy and negotiation playbook development for internal consulting
- Select and steer Negotiation Teams
- Essential skills for a Commander
- Effectively communication of training content
- Practice day
Andreas Goßen leads the global consultancy practice as Senior Vice President and is program...
Dr. Klaus Lassert is the SNI’s Chief Psychologist. He supports managers in challenging negotiations and in escalating...
EUR 12,000 (plus applicable value added tax) (12,000 CHF)
License fee on request.